We’ve all lived through the highs and lows of teenage life and learned from the mistakes we’ve made. The opportunity to go back, in a sense, and use wisdom and life experience to transform, empower, and save young lives is what draws professionals to Destinations. Here, you are more than a safety net for teenagers in trouble; you are part of a lifelong community and support system that holds families together beyond the doors of our facilities.
The staff members at our six treatment centers come from diverse backgrounds and serve our client population in every manner possible. Whether you are a member of our medical, educational, administrative, or general staff, you will be making a positive impact on the lives of our young clients. Your counsel and influence will change them, and they will change you, for the better.
Working at Destinations requires commitment. We are an organization that provides hope for families 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We not only require you to come prepared with the credentials, but also the compassion that is required to keep our clients on a path to wellness. Destinations offers a competitive benefit package intended to enhance the lives of our employees.
Explore our careers and what your future may look like at Destinations to Recovery. Select a position below to see if we are currently accepting applicants OR simply submit your resume to email@example.com for general consideration.
- Outpatient Counselor – BA required or 3 years equivalent experience
- Residential Counselor(call for more info) – BA required or 3 years equivalent experience
- Therapist – Master’s level of education required, LMFT or LCSW
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Recovery Counselor – BA required or 3 years equivalent experience, CADC or CCAPP
- Education Director – Master’s level of education required w/ 5 years’ experience in school setting and administration